Am I ready for my first threesome?
It is amazing the transformation attitudes towards having a threesome has gone through over the last 25 years. It has gone from the image of ‘seedy’ couples and ‘sex crazed’ guys to an acceptable practice. It goes without anything the transformation is incomplete and more needs to be done. However, it is now possible for both single men and single women to fulfill a part of their sexual need through a threesome. The reasons why a single man or a single might seek a threesome for their sexual need varies greatly, from wanting to explore the idea to being too busy for a relationship.
With that said, looking for a couple to have a threesome with can be time consuming endeavor that may yield no results or the results may not be what the individual was expecting. Plus it can mean making sacrifices in your personal life in order to have a threesome.
Below are some points for single men and women to consider before deciding to begin their search for their perfect threesome:
1) Do I have the time to search for a suitable couple?
2) Do I understand what is involved with having a threesome?
3) Do I understand having a threesome is not like the porn movies and I will be interacting with real people?
4) What is my sexual identity? Am I comfortable sexually interacting with someone of my own gender?
5) Can I be outgoing, sociable? Am I able to start and hold my own in a conversation?
6) Can I deal with rejection?
7) What do I want from a threesome?
8) Can I deal honestly with the couple and deal honestly with myself?
9) Can I keep an emotional distance from the couple? If not, then is having a threesome the best choice for me?
10) Can I have sex with someone if I am physically attracted to them without being emotionally attracted too?
11) Can sex be a physical experience without it leading to a relationship?
12) Wanting a relationship and wanting a threesome are many times incompatible. If given a choice which will pick? Why?
13) Being the ‘third’ in a relationship means you are a tool, device, or toy for the couple. Thereby implying you are not an equal in their relationship and it implies you are replaceable.
14) Can you be submissive and not dominate the relationship?
15) Can you be intimate with two people at once while not becoming a part of their drama?
16) Are you able to view the couple as a couple thereby respecting their relationship and not view it is an opportunity for NSA sex?
17) Am I assertive enough to say ‘no’ if I do not feel the situation will work?
18) Am I willing to practice safe-sex?
19) Do I have a plan for my physical and emotional safety?
20) What attitudes do I hold about couples who search for a threesome?
21) Can I take responsibility for my choices?