I find I can get news faster on twitter than watching television and I can get it from various sources that present the same story from a different angle. Also I am find a lot of my daily information comes from twitter.
After a while, interest in twitter starts to wain because the information has the feel of a dependable worn shoe. The type of shoe for running outside in the rain to get the mail or buying a quart of milk for the morning cup of coffee at the corner shop after discovering the milk in the fridge has chunks.It is great because it is dependable but deep down it is understood more is needed.
We all hit a time where we are looking for someone new to follow on twitter. Sometimes it is to increase followers or learn something new. I find I can get news faster on twitter than watching television and I am find a lot of my daily information comes from twitter.
Nonetheless, from time to time, we all need a bit of a help in finding new, relevant, and interesting material. Below is a small list to get you started on your search. The list covers a variety of active tweeters on twitter with the vast majority covering erotica, threesomes, and cuckolding.
As a result many of them are nsfw (not suitable for work and meant for over 18). This means some of their content in their tweets may be suitable for work. However they may contain links, videos, or pictures that may be questionable for work. In my opinion @JohnnyLavish1, @ErikaFooxBooks, and @FredChukkawakka are probably the only three that are possibly suitable for work.
Please check back periodically as the list may be expanded or updated. If you feel I have missed a tweeter please let me know by completing the below contact form.
Planning a threesome
Why couples choose cuckolding?
Characteristics of successful couples
Easing into cuckolding
Cuckolding web sites
Threesome web sites
Follow me on Google+
Follow me on twitter – @3somes3
Follow me on tubmblr
Are we ready for our first threesome?
Below is a guide that covers 25 points couples should consider before having their first threesome. It not comprehensive and it may not cover every situation. Instead it is meant to cover topics that a couple may encounter from initial discussion through debriefing. This means the below list is meant to be a guide covering topics couples should consider before having their first threesome.
- There is no perfect threesome and each threesome is unique
- We have discussed the idea, worked through the issues, and feel we have a shared understanding of our planned threesome.
- We understand our feelings, understanding, and desire to have a threesome may change. Therefore, we have agreed to periodically review our planned threesome.
- We understand having a threesome will change our relationship and we accept that it will change
- If we invite a co-worker, a friend, or someone from a former relationship it will bring additional risks for us. These risks can include an increase loss of our current relationship, loss of friendship or loss of job. Therefore we need to scrutinize our choice before inviting someone close to us.
- Inviting someone we do not know means there are risks too. These risks can include risk to personal safety.
- Inviting someone we do not know may mean a few discussions with them over a period of time before a threesome may happen.
- During the threesome our perception of reality will be challenged. Therefore better not to act on impulse during the threesome but to wait until we have time to ourselves to discuss anything that came up.
- Communication is vital for an enjoyable threesome and we need to communicate about the threesome until all issues are resolved.
- We have been open with each other regarding our communication with the third person
- We have, to each of our satisfaction, discussed having a threesome including: boundaries, what it will mean for our relationship, and our feelings regarding having it.
- If either of us are prone to jealousy or anger then it is important to consider if having a threesome is the best for us.
- Any changes to our boundaries need to be made prior well in advance of the threesome.
- Our boundaries are clear and understandable. We both understand our expectations and we have communicated them / will communicate them to our invited third person.
- We do not have too many boundaries and the few that we do have do not contradict other boundaries.
- Our definition of cheating excludes threesomes.
- We have agreed having a threesome is a mutual decision and we accept responsibility for making the decision.
- Each of us has a ‘veto,’ meaning if we are not comfortable with the perspective third person, then we can communicate it and the threesome will not happen.
- If either of us decides to exercise our ‘veto’ then it will be accepted and discussed.
- Neither of us feels pressured, manipulated, or coerced into having a threesome.
- Our planned threesome is not occurring shortly after a major life event (e.g. death, marriage, job loss, major move, etc).
- If we have children in the home, we have made suitable arrangements for them while we have our threesome.
- We have taken reasonable steps to protect our privacy and to protect our safety
- We have discussed and agreed about safe-sex practices
- We have agreed having a threesome must be enjoyable for all.
Follow me on Google+
Follow me on twitter – @JohnnyLavish1