This week is unique. So far my weekly list has included a mixture of authors who publish regularly, multiple articles from the same author, and articles from newly discovered authors. Also each week had a dominating theme such as polyamory or cuckolding. This week we see Polysingleish return and Boy.Lu5t; however the remaining eight are new authors. As for themes I do not believe there is a strong prevalent theme this week and if I were to choose a theme for the week it would be communication.
Lessons of Loneliness an extremely well-written article from a personal perspective. In this article the author faces a five week break from the poly lifestyle while visiting family. She discovers that loneliness can be a powerful teacher and discovers that loneliness is perceptual that is defined by something we miss in our life.
*Tap Tap* Is This Thing On? After about a month break Filled and Fooled announces her return. We look forward to reading more from you and welcome back.
Couples Preferences – Dinner Conversation and Sex a relatively unique article that examine a personal experience of discussing the idea of having a threesome at a dinner party.
1) Lessons of Loneliness by Polysingleish
2) *tap tap* is this thing on? by Filled and Fooled
3) Keeping Marriage Alive with Affairs, Asexuality, Polyamory and Living Apart as posted by Boy.Lu5t
4) Nope, Definitely Not a Lesbian by Pull It Together Karen
5) Couples Preferences – Dinner Conversation and Sex by Chef EdieM
6) Threesome by bedroomtobedroom
7) Sex Confession The Threesome John, Becky, Rocco by Altanticcitystripperssextalk
8) Refuse My Threesome Invitation and I Will Stab You in the Eye by The Dirty Turban
9) Rough Gets Rougher by Nighttime Adventure
10) More on Cheating by Free Love Academic