I am on who finds metrics, statistics of measurement, fascinating. One of the more fascinating trends I notice the vast majority of my readers come from the US with the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and India making up the top five. The next five includes Italy, Netherlands / Holland, Germany, and South Africa. Last interesting group my top 20 countries for readers includes United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Currently I live in the UK and in the past I have lived in the US. Based on my experience, I can understand the US interest. However I am baffled by the UK and India. Granted swingers clubs exist in the UK but I find threesome / swinging is not as popular. Instead I find long-term marriage or committed relationships are not as emphasized in the UK. In addition, I notice, there is a bit more interest in BDSM, dogging, and infidelity tends to be more prevalent. This leads me to question if many of my UK readers are US expats living in the UK. Since US expats, I believe, is the fifth largest immigrant group in the UK.
This brings me to readers in India and this totally “blows my mind.” I know many Indians in the UK and from a cultural perspective, none of them strike me as being remotely interested in the idea of pursuing a threesome. At least for me, I have to question if in India the idea of threesome is equated with infidelity or if it is popular in an area of India?
The question I want to ask, does anyone:
- Why do you feel there are many readers from the US?
- Does anyone have an insight or experience with the threesome / group sex scene in the UK that might be able to shed some light on this? Is it primarily US expats or is there a genuine British interest in threesomes?
- Does anyone have any insight into India and why there is an interest in threesomes?
- Why is the topic of threesomes interest Saudis and U.A.E. U.A.E., at least my impression they are a bit more open to Western influence and do not try to restrict it as much as the Saudis. This could explain some of it but I am interested in reading what others think.
- What makes a couple successful (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Two-fer Tuesday: Threesome Etiquette PLUS What Should I do with My Wedding Ring? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Threesomes, privacy, and the law (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Is having a threesome necessary for cuckolding? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Is it baseball, length of daylight or the weather? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Threesomes (barenakedflesh.wordpress.com)
- Teacher fined for suggesting threesome (nzherald.co.nz)
- My ex was bisexual and actually brought up the topic of threesomes with me, because she got off to… (basedheisenberg.tumblr.com)
- Good News, Everyone, Threesomes Are on the Rise (thedatereport.com)