This has been a very busy week for me a death in the family and having to travel to travel to London for an unrelated event. Nonetheless, I have had a chance to pull another list together.
A Cavalier Attitude to Sex is a nice but a bit chaotic article that I normally will not choose to list. However, it discusses how obscenity is defined in Britain by shining a small penlight onto the laws that govern sex in the UK by discussing the Peacock case. I will not the Peacock case here beyond saying obscenity is not defined by a ‘community standard,’ but by a patchwork of cases and laws. This leads to a very confused interpretation of the term and forces many to take a defensive position to protect against possible litigation.
It’s Raining Men is a welcomed and refreshing article from Lifeofalovergirl. I always look forward to reading her work because it is insightful and it gives a perspective about relationships that is difficult find.
Six Studies that Offer Fascinating Conclusions about Human Sexuality even though Boy Lu5t titles the article 6 Studies, he only lists 1 – 5, which I can overlook since it the rush to publish you do not check your title fully aligns with your numbered list. It is a good article that summarizes some recent research.
1) tarte à la crème by Boy Lu5t
2) Thursday Thrust by Pyx
3) Poly What?: I Just Like Dick in my Butt by sodomgomorrahreporting
4) A Cavalier Attitude to Sex by Sometimes It Is A Cigar
5) Chapter 1 Michelle’s Journey of Becoming a Hot Wife by Threesomes and Variations
6) 10 Facts About Infidelity by Boy Lu5t
7) It’s Raining Men by Lifeofalovergirl
8) Six Studies That Offer Fascinating Conclusions About Human Sexuality by Boy Lu5t
9) When Polyamorous Goes Wrong – Why I am Not Polyamourous but You May Want to be by Elisabeth Sheff
10) Being Primaries and Dynamics Shifting by Adventures of the Soul
Follow me on twitter – @JohnnyLavish1