As an author I am interested in information that objectively looks at sex and threesomes. Surveys are a great way to ask questions, to methodically get information and to report it in consistent way. It gives a snapshot of a population at a particular point in time and it provides an excellent resource for comparison.
A drawback to a survey is a question asked can be influenced by the personal views of the person drafting the questions, people selected may not be representative of the population and generalizations may not always be possible. Meaning, the results reported may not be a true representation of the overall population. Nonetheless this study, in particular, is interesting because the threesome rate for Canadians is higher than Americans and the number of partners Canadian women have, in some instances, exceeds males.
This is a quick read and hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did.
- Study on long-term gay open relationships (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Why does my husband or boyfriend want a fmf but not mfm? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Why does my spouse / girlfriend want a mfm instead of fmf? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- What does having a threesome involve from a couple’s perspective (3somes.wordpress.com)
- George’s & Melissa’s Threesome Adventure – Chapter 4 (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy versus Reality – Part 2: Having a threesome what does it mean? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Evolution of a threesome relationship to an open relaitonship: Relationship structure, Multi-partner relationships, and Communication (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Group Sex Angst (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy versus Reality of Having a threesome: Chapter 4 Resolving the Dilemma of Privacy versus Having a Threesome (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Pulling back from the cliff (3somes.wordpress.com)