This week is unique. So far my weekly list has included a mixture of authors who publish regularly, multiple articles from the same author, and articles from newly discovered authors. Also each week had a dominating theme such as polyamory or cuckolding. This week we see Polysingleish return and Boy.Lu5t; however the remaining eight are new authors. As for themes I do not believe there is a strong prevalent theme this week and if I were to choose a theme for the week it would be communication.
Lessons of Loneliness an extremely well-written article from a personal perspective. In this article the author faces a five week break from the poly lifestyle while visiting family. She discovers that loneliness can be a powerful teacher and discovers that loneliness is perceptual that is defined by something we miss in our life.
*Tap Tap* Is This Thing On? After about a month break Filled and Fooled announces her return. We look forward to reading more from you and welcome back.
Couples Preferences – Dinner Conversation and Sex a relatively unique article that examine a personal experience of discussing the idea of having a threesome at a dinner party.
1) Lessons of Loneliness by Polysingleish
2) *tap tap* is this thing on? by Filled and Fooled
3) Keeping Marriage Alive with Affairs, Asexuality, Polyamory and Living Apart as posted by Boy.Lu5t
4) Nope, Definitely Not a Lesbian by Pull It Together Karen
5) Couples Preferences – Dinner Conversation and Sex by Chef EdieM
6) Threesome by bedroomtobedroom
7) Sex Confession The Threesome John, Becky, Rocco by Altanticcitystripperssextalk
8) Refuse My Threesome Invitation and I Will Stab You in the Eye by The Dirty Turban
9) Rough Gets Rougher by Nighttime Adventure
10) More on Cheating by Free Love Academic
One thought on “10 Word Press articles you may have missed during the week of 3 June 2014”
Thank you! I couldn’t get back into it. But I think if I take some time to read about communication in the articles above I could work through a few things I feel are impeding my blogging regularity.