Potential questions for a single male to ask a couple
The power of a mfm threesome relationship resides with the couple, since they have a choice of many men they can invite. This means they can reject the male they are communicating with and choose another.
Unfortunately this can leave the single male feeling powerless since he knows they couple has many choices of available males and if he asks questions then he may push them away. Reality is asking questions ensures the single male the couple is a good fit for them, it shows the couple he respects their relationship, and by asking the appropriate questions will reduce the chance the single male will be a part of any relationship drama.
Below is a list of possible questions to ask the couple. The list is not an exhaustive list since the list cannot anticipate every possible response and many questions a that need to be asked are based on the specifics of the planned threesome. Instead this list is meant to guide the single male regarding questions to ask the couple and couples an idea of the information they should be communicating to the single male. The questions are listed from easier questions to ask, from this author’s perspective, to asking the socially difficult questions.
If you do use all or any of them, this author would like some feedback regarding their usefulness in order to make the necessary changes to them. Also, if any of the questions are not clear or you feel more needs to be added the please let this author know.
1) Have you had a threesome before? IF the couple states ‘Yes’ then follow-up with
a. If so, how did each you feel about it?
b. How did it impact your relationship?
2) What is the reason for the two of you wanting this threesome?
3) How did the two of you reach the decision to have a threesome?
4) What are your boundaries? IF the answer is we have ‘none’ or it is vague then asks as a follow-up?
a. Is kissing acceptable?
b. Is anal sex a possibility?
c. Will you be performing oral sex?
d. Can I ejaculate in your mouth?
e. Bareback or condom?
f. Feelings on male on male activity?
g. Any other questions in order to define acceptable boundaries
5) Where do you want me to cum?
6) Will your partner be participating or watching?
7) Will this be a one-off or are you looking at meeting again? Alternatively you can ask, “would bringing in another girl in the future be on the table?”
8) What do you not like?
9) What do you enjoy?
If the answer is vague or ‘anything’ then potential follow-up questions, provided they it is something that they have not stated they do not like in the previous question.
a. Do you enjoy being fingered?
b. Anus being played with?
c. Being eaten out?
d. Do you enjoy your nipples being sucked?
e. What positions do you enjoy
10) Who do you want to have sex with first?
- Relationship requirements for a threesome (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Why some couples choose full threesomes (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Where do negative feelings after a threesome come from & how to address them (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Etiquette of accommodating (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Couple’s Cuckolding and the ‘what’ scenario (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Defining threesome, swinging, and open relationship (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Problems with quid pro quo as a negotiating position for threesomes (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Writing an ad – Advice for single males (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Threesome myths (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Questions regarding overcoming resistance to threesome (3somes.wordpress.com)
3 thoughts on “MFM questions for a couple”
Great list! One addition: It assumes penetration (vaginal). I know you didn’t put them in order-of-operations, but I think starting with the “What don’t you like?” question is best. That way, you don’t delve into something that maybe is just off the table totally. Another question we get asked often is, if bringing in a girl for a foursome would be on the table eventually? I’m not sure why, maybe to determine their own answer regarding whether or not it could be a regular thing?
Thank you for your thoughtful comment 😀 I have updated the list based on your commens and if you have any further comments please let me know.
Pingback: Questions for a couple to ask the third person « Threesomes and variations